AmigaActive (1743/2143)

From:Simon Preston
Date:27 May 2000 at 18:59:42
Subject:Re: AGA and Iiyama monitor

> hah, not a chance. :)

Well, there you are... not gonna get anywhere without saving money, trust
me, I know... :)

>> You *know* whats coming next don't you? :)

> A couple of hundred quid would be helpful. :)

Sorry...

> The card's not the problem. As I have an A1200 (three actually) I'd also
> need to buy the busboard, tower and the various other small bits as well.

You don't have a tower??? You mean you use a (gulp) standard A1200? I'm
glad I freed my self of that with the tower. Large harddrives, CD ROM, CD R.
Very easy to install.

Ignore me... I'm a wee bit tired.

Regards

Simon Preston
ICQ:41353091

http://www.music-laboratory.co.uk/

Subscribe to the Music Lab ML - musiclab-subscribe@egroups.com

Steal this tagline and I'll tie-dye your cat!

Missing old school friends? Find them here: